Designed for Flight Simulator, this multi-model package features the following;
Aircraft 'Models' in this package;
* Junkers W33L inline J5 powered Cargo Plane
* Famous 'Bremen' model that made the European Atlantic crossing
* Famous 'Bremen' model with Ski's attached
* Famous 'Bremen' model with pontoons for water landings
* Junkers W33L Passenger Model with high detail interior and passengers
* Junkers W33L Cargo Plane
* Junkers W33L Float Plane with Passenger Interior
* Junkers W33L Float Plane with Cargo Interior
* Junkers W33L Passenger model ski plane
* Junkers W33L Cargo ski plane
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant cargo plane
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant passenger plane
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant cargo floatplane
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant passenger floatplane
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant cargo with ski's
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant passenger with ski's.
* Junkers W34 Radial powered BMW Wasp variant with wheel skirts
* Two high detail virtual cockpits (2 variants)
* High detail passenger liner with detailed, animated passengers
* All vent windows, door, inner hatch, and overhead slider panels in VC are animated
* High detail exterior paint schemes in several vintage liveries
* Fully animated controls, levers, and buttons in the Virtual Cockpit
* High realism airfile that features the unique feel of the wide wingspan all metal classic
* Appearing wheel chauks and vintage European cargo baggage carriage
This is the exciting new 'extreme detail' vintage classic aircraft from Lionheart Creations,
the Junkers 'W' Series.
Featuring extreme mapping, a plethera of model variants with various engines and landing
gear versions, animated passengers, different liveries, and two extremely realistic
soundpacks. This package is sure to bring some fun back to your flight simulation
This package includes the famous 'Bremen' plane that made the first European 'East to
West' crossing, as well as vintage airliners of the early 'Lufthansa', and also includes the
rugged W-34 in bush plane regalia, with options in pontoons, skis, as well as the rugged
landing gear that made the aircraft able to land in the harshest conditions of nature.
This cutaway view shows you some of the
amount of detail involved on the W series models.
Click to view larger version.
Early W-33 Prototype
This is an intro movie created by Keith Gievans at
Sim Flyer, the elite group that create addon avionics
for the flight simulation world.
Review by Ian Pierson with photography by screenshot artist Nick Churchill.
Now only $14.95